World Golf Hall of Fame Inductee and Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Pete Dye, is the design force behind the 3 distinctive courses found at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. He is one of the most influential course architects in the world and is most well known for his design of the "world's most terryfying shot", the Island Green, as well as using railroad ties to hold bunkers
Other notable Pete Dye Designed Courses
- The Pete Dye CSE. @ the French Lick Resort - French Lick, Ind.
- Whistling Straits - Kohler, Wis.
- Pete Dye Golf Club - Bridgeport, W.Va
- The Golf Club - New Albany, Ohio
- Honors Course - Ooltewah, Tenn.
- TPC at Sawgrass (Stadium) - Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
- Ocean Course at Kiawah Island - Kiawah Island, S.C.
- Blackwolf Run Golf Club (River) - Kohler, Wis.
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Hilton Head, S.C.
- Long Cove Club - Hilton Head, S.C.
- Crooked Stick Golf Club - Carmel, Ind.
- Bullie Rock Golf Club - Havre de Grace, Md.
- Oak Tree Golf Club - Edmondm Okla.
- Call us: 702-658-1400 or 1-800-711-2833